Registration for the 2017 Baseball and Softball season
All four in-person registrations have been completed. Should you like to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
*All forms are below*
- Bring ORIGINAL Birth Certificate for age verification (other hospital records are NOT accepted)
- Fill out registration form
- Sign Medical Release Form
- Sign Concussion and Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form (Kids 12 and older must also sign)
- Payment (Make checks payable to Cascade Little League or CLL)
*If you are planning on volunteering as Manager, Coach, or Umpire you must fill out the Volunteer application and complete the concussion training through the heads up link on the Volunteer Information page.
Parent participation is expected. If you are planning to volunteer, the concession fee should NOT be included with your registration fee. Plan on writing a separate check that WILL NOT be cashed upon verification of volunteering for TWO 1.5 hour shifts in the concession stand, per player. If you do not volunteer for the full amount of time, the check WILL be cashed at the close of the season.